International Custody Cases

It is not uncommon for a parent or spouse to live outside of Oregon while a family law case is pending. In child custody cases, there can be very complex issues regarding inter-state jurisdiction. These issues are covered under the Uniform Child Custody and Jurisdiction Enforcement Act.

Whether you live in London, Tokyo, Mumbai, or Shanghai, if you have an Oregon family law matter, we can help. In addition, they have experience dealing with the interplay of the Oregon judicial system and international jurisdictions such as the Indian court system.